Immersion into intimacy with energy for personal and public practice.
LWY Pranayam Training integrates traditional and modern practices for mindfulness, contemplation & introspection for the practitioner and wellness professional. Based on Patanjali’s Sutras, and integrating the Pancha Koshas, Chakras, Bandhas with Transparent Alignment™ this training provides a deep immersion into the philosophical foundation for this apprenticeship program. Eligible for 50-CEU hours Yoga Alliance.
- 10 hours pre-recorded lessons on private learning portal (with forever access to content)
- 25 hours of public supported practice (with LWY and other providers)
- 5 personal coaching/mentoring sessions with Kimberlyn
- 10 hour practicum to include 6 collaborative practice teaching opportunities
- Training schedule is determined on a case by case bases for this (up to) 6-month apprenticeship program and will include group training, individual mentorship and guided practicum.