Breathe. Move. Rest.
From a foundation of compassion & courage, learn to live intimately with prana.
It’s the process as much as the content!
Whether you are inspired to dive deeper into the study and practice of yoga or feel compelled to share this ancient practice with others as a teacher, Life’sWork Yoga Teacher Training is an enriching and transformational experience.
Training with Kimberlyn at Life’sWork Yoga is a growth journey of exploration, investigation and self-inquiry. Life’sWork Yoga Foundations is a guided experience to build confidence and competence while preparing you to be a Companion Guide for the practice of yoga for the modern practitioner.
Life’sWork Yoga Teacher training is more than learning to be a Guide, its about becoming a better you in the way you show up for all life has to offer. Pancha Koshas and Transparent Alignment™ provide the philosophical foundation for this 200-hour Yoga Alliance approved Teacher Training curriculum.
- Application and integration of Yoga Philosophy (introduction to pancha koshas, transparent alignment, Patanjali’s sutras & ashtanga (8-limbs), vayus, sankya/Ayurveda) into yoga practice, teaching and life.
- Application and integration of Anatomy, Physiology and Kinesiology of the three practices of yoga (asana, pranayama and meditation).
- Overview and analysis of the culture and History of Yoga as both an ancient teaching and a modern practice.
- Application and integration of Adult Learning Theory as a student of yoga and a teacher of adult practitioners.
- Exploration and practice of effective Teaching Methodology, facilitation strategies, techniques and learning tools.
- Overview and guidance into the Business of Yoga as a profitable, credible, professional practice with integrity and authenticity.
- 10+ hours of Personal Mentoring and Professional Coaching
Additional Certification credentials earned through Life’sWork YTT-200:
- 20-hour Meditation BASICS Certification
- 20-hour Pranayam BASICS Certification
- 20-hour Vinyasa Flow Yoga BASICS Certification
- 20-hour Restorative/Yin Yoga BASICS Certification
Foundations Dates 2023: Registration OPENS November 2022
Saturdays & Sundays 9am-5pm ET
Individual Practicum (TBD)
- $3500 or payment plans available
- 1-year of Virtual Studio Membership ($120 value)
- $300 EARLY BIRD Discount when register by 2/1/23. Email for Coupon Code.