Life’sWork Coaching is an invitation to practice INTENTION, ATTENTION, and ACTION in whatever activities occupy your daily living. Whether your current life’s work is what you’ve always dreamed of or you’re stuck in a place and not even sure how you got there, Life’sWork Coaching is an invitation to have a powerful and purposeful conversation about what life is presenting at this time and how you want to show up for it. Life’sWork Coaching is an interactive, collaborative experience designed to support living in alignment, cultivating joy, and finding passion and purpose. Let Life’sWork coaching help you rediscover balance and joy in your life’s work!
Not sure where to begin, or have specific questions? Schedule a FREE Inspiration Check-up to explore your options.
Growth for SHIFT!
Making progress in living your Inspired Life requires effort and commitment. What it doesn't need is time-limits or pressure. Life'sWork Coaching is a commitment to shift ... one step, one breath at a time toward your understanding of inspiration and joy.
GROWTH for SHIFT! is a package of 12 personal coaching sessions for use according to your Growth needs and schedule. Use weekly for more support, monthly for accountability and re-alignment. Unlimited email support and access to Yoga Living program in the Inspired! app. Package expires after 365 days.
Life’sWork Coaching is ideal for:
1) Yoga enthusiasts (new or seasoned!) who want to deepen their practice and explore yoga principles for real life.
2) Yoga practitioners who are ready to take their practice off the mat and into their world… of work, life, family, and more.
3) Wellness practitioners and Yoga teachers who strive to build a personal brand and business (for profit or in service) sharing their unique style of supported, wellness modalities.
Why work with Kimberlyn?
Beyond qualifications and certifications, the essence of effective coaching and mentoring rest in the quality of connection between you and your guide. Before committing to ANY program or curriculum, interview your potential coach. Learn about their coaching style and philosophy. Choose someone who aligns with who you want to be and how you want to live. THREE key qualifications that distinguish Kimberlyn from other life coaches include:
1) Successful independent business owner of 20+ years, and a Doctor of Management and Organizational Leadership. Kimberlyn has built multiple business rooted in service and self-care for other organizations in addition to three of her own making.
2) Professional educator with Masters Degree in Educational Leadership and 40 years of teaching and training students of all ages from 3 to 93! Kimberlyn’s academic specialty in Leadership enhances her skill in developing the leadership qualities of her students through skill building, introspection, and practice.
3) Compassionate accountability guide. It’s your life. It’s your practice. Whether you need to be encouraged or challenged, affirmed or adjusted Kimberlyn has a rich and seasoned personal practice of supporting others in becoming their best selves! Kimberlyn’s coaching is rooted in Transparent Alignment, Adult Learning Theory and the practice of Yoga as a customizable practice of intentional, compassionate self-care for living well.