LIFE On Purpose
Say “Yes” to intention & purpose!
What is OnPurpose Living?
OnPurpose Living is a digital coaching program to guide and direct the writing of your Life’sWork Plan using a 10-step strategy.
Each day we have the opportunity to make our day a success, a reflection of what we value most, evidence that we “walk our talk”.
Each day we have an opportunity to make decisions, to act on choices, and to positively influence those around us.
This is our Life’s Work.
Intentional living isn’t an accident,
It’s a practice!
Aligning our daily actions and intentions with our ethics and values, or as I call it, “learning to live in alignment” is the truest example of a life lived well. Learning to live in alignment is the practice of OnPurpose Living or living your life’s work.
The power of intention and focus is not a secret. The tools are not new, nor are they really complicated, and yet so few of us actually take the time to do the work of planning for our daily living.
Vision Boards and Life Plans are tools to harness attention and intention.
A Life Plan is not just about keeping a calendar of events or even proclaiming outlandish dreams and wishes for your future self. It’s about getting clear about your authentic intention for your life, its about letting go of what’s getting in the way, and it’s about deeply connecting with your dreams while designing a tangible plan that compels you to pay attention!
It’s as much about what goes on the schedule as what doesn’t!
Want a strategy for living your BEST LIFE?
Are you ready to…
Build your ideal world?
Set clear boundaries?
Consider new possibilities?
You deserve a CLEAR PATH of your own…
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Clarity on what you really want (no more settling for someone else’s dream!)
- Guidance and direction to map out your ideal outcomes in each area of your life
- A proven method to clear out the natural “gunk” that arises
- Your very own Life Plan to clarify your intention, harness your attention and guide your daily action.
- Confidence and peace of mind that “YOU GOT THIS!”
Here’s what you’ll need:
- An open heart and mind
- A willingness to be uncomfortable (as we process tough questions)
- Permission (from yourself) to make mistakes
- Strength to ask questions and allowing for unknowing
- Courage to change your mind!