Introduction to Life’sWork Yoga
Life’sWork Yoga is a yoga therapy studio offering intentional yoga-based self-care practices.
- Mindful, fully-adaptive, strengthening, gentle semi-private classes (max of 6 practitioners) that restore and rejuvenate body, mind and spirit;
- VIRTUAL Studio of practices accessible at home or on the go (internet access)
- Individual instructions and mentorship for building a personal practice of asana, meditation and/or pranyam (breathing); and fully supported body work integrating practices from Thai yoga, positional therapy and yoga therapy.
- Yoga-based life coaching for individuals and groups to support yogis who want to integrate the teachings of yoga into their daily living (work & life).
Life’sWork Yoga is a fully accessible, centrally located, home-away-from-home for restoration and relaxation with free parking, self-serve coffee and tea, and an abundance of hug therapy available. Services include yoga therapy, yoga practice (private and semi-private), Thai yoga body work, mentoring, life coaching, training & certification.
- Our classes are small (on purpose!)
- Our mats are extra large (7’x3′!)
- Our studio is filled with props!
- Our breathing is deliberate.
- Our movement is mindful, and
- Our “flow” is slow.
Our Students are:
- NEW to yoga,
- Seasoned and advanced,
- Injured yogis seeking rehabilitation,
- Former yogis rekindling their practice,
- Yogis with chronic conditions who use props with style and grace,
- ANYONE interested in mindfully exploring life and movement at a slower pace!
As we serve to support the intentional practice of self-care, reservations are encouraged for each class you plan to attend. We offer 10-15 classes per week including monthly series and a few drop-in style offerings (Breathe.Move.Rest & Intro to Yoga). We want to meet you where you are in your practice and support your deepening connection to compassion for yourself and others.
Tuition at Life’sWork Yoga works a bit differently than a typical yoga studio. We want to encourage your consistent participation in the practices that help you live life well. For those who practice regularly, we offer a few options for reduced tuition. These are auto renewal programs to support minimal administration duties for our students and staff.
- Frequent Flyer Class Membership: $155 for $200 tuition credit. Can be applies to all yoga classes.
- Mini Class Membership: $85 for $100 tuition credit. Can be applied to any service offering at LWY
- Virtual Studio: membership starts at $1
If you would like assistance in determining which membership is right for you, we would love to support you! Please call: 240-447-4435 (Kimberlyn) or visit https://lifesworkyoga.com/book-online/ to enroll.
Wishing YOU abundance of love, peace and happiness AND permission from yourself to practice being your BEST self!
Dr. Kimberlyn Cahill, DMOL, E-RYT-500, RPYT, YACEP
Inspired Living Coach & Yoga Therapist
Breathe deeply, move freely, labor lovingly & live vibrantly.