The practice of happy
How’s your practice… I mean your practice of being happy, of finding joy, of cultivating vibrancy and vitality?
I saw this shared from a friend on Facebook and thought it was really worth sharing. I hope it offers you support and encouragement (and a reminder that happiness is greater than our circumstances!) Let’s #BeginAgain in living our best life!
The Habits of Supremely Happy People
- They surround themselves with other happy people.
- They smile when they mean it.
- They cultivate resilience.
- They try to be happy.
- They are mindful of the good.
- They appreciate simple pleasures.
- They devote some of their time to giving.
- They let themselves lose track of time. (And sometimes they can’t help it.)
- They nix the small talk for deeper conversation.
- They spend money on other people.
- They make a point to listen.
- They uphold in-person connections (we’ll get back to this soon!)
- They look on the bright side.
- They value a good mixtape.
- They unplug.
- They get spiritual.
- They make exercise a priority.
- They go outside.
- They spend some time on the pillow.
- They LOL.
- They walk the walk.
Which practice speaks to you? Maybe you are already doing it, maybe you want to welcome it as a new daily habit. Reply and let me know where and how you cultivate the practice of happy.