What time is it?
If you were guaranteed not to fail, what would you do? Today.
Whether it’s fear of failure or fear of success (and what comes next), I hear it all the time: the timing is wrong.
- “It’s not the right time.”
- “I don’t have the time.”
- “It’s too late.”
The TIME IS NOW!
But time is relative, right? Stephen Hawkins taught me (via documentary) that there was a “time” when time didn’t exist. I can’t really wrap my head around that, but I trust his understanding of the universe more than I do my own, so let’s stick with it.
- The flowers know when it’s time to bloom.
- The birds know when it’s time to migrate.
- My belly knows when it’s time to eat.
- My heart knows when it’s time to cry.
Time is our greatest test to allowing…the practice of letting life unfold without controlling it and without resisting it. But time is also our greatest teacher for moving energy, our attention. It’s called practice 🙂 #itsapractice If you’ve spent any time with me you know, I’m all about the practice and …
ATTENTION is our MOST POWERFUL RESOURCE!
Now is the only time that matters. How can you use this time and apply your attention to live your BEST LIFE? What can YOU allow in your life to BLOOM?
🤗 (<– social distancing-approved hug)
Apply your attention and engage in learning something new. Research has proven learning as a successful strategy for cultivating JOY. Here are some ideas:
- Study a language: Duolingo is a free app for learning a language. I’m studying Russian (revived from my younger years) and have a 30 day streak going!
- Learn a craft: Give Rise Studio offers mail order craft kits
- Build your TAPAS: Grow your personal daily practice!
- Listen to a podcast. I HIGHLY recommend Brene Brown’s Unlocking Us, but if you are looking for other suggestions, stay tuned (I feel another blog coming on!)